Follow these steps below to become enrolled at FTTS and ensure your success as a student and member of the campus community.
Step 1: Entrance Test
- Proceed to the Cashier’s office for payment of Entrance Test Fee.
- Proceed to testing center for the test. Wait for the announcing the results.
Step 2: Interview
- Proceed to Guidance Office for guidance service orientation
- Proceed to Academic Affairs Office
Step 3: Enrollment Forms
- Claim enrollment forms from Registrar Office.
- Or click to download – ADMISSION FORM
- Fill in the blanks spaces of admission Form (student profile)
- ESC form for incoming Grade 7 (Financial Assistance) and Survey Form
Step 4: Admission Requirement
The Following documents shall be endorsed to the records office.
- LRN number
- 4 pcs. 2×2 picture(blue background)
- Transcript of Record (Form 137)
- Report Card (Form 138)
- Photocopy of PSA Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Honorable Dismissal or Certificate of Good Moral Character
- ESC Certificate (If any)
- NCAE Result (for Grade 9&10)
- Voucher Certificate for Grade 11 (If any)